Mango Float. No bake refrigerated Mango Cake! Quick, easy and delicious dessert. Fruity, rich and sweet treat. The fresh mangoes used in the recipe give the dish a burst of sunshine. You can even make individual servings. This is an amazing dessert for parties and gatherings.
- Sweet or Caramel Biscuit – 200 gms ( 1 packet)
- Whipping Cream – 2 cups (480 ml)
- Condensed Milk – 1 cup (240 ml)
- Mango – 2 cups sliced ripe sweet mango
- Whip the cream and mix with condensed milk and keep aside. Cut the mango into thin slices. In a square or rectangular glass ware, arrange this in layers.
- Layer it in the order cream mix, biscuits, cream mix, mango slices, cream mix … Repeat the same layering order for one more layer. After this, lay biscuits on top and top it with cream and decorate with crumbled biscuits.
- Chill the prepared mango float for 2 -3 hours in freezer, take out, cut and serve. If it is chilled overnight or made in advance, take and keep outside for 1 hour before serving.
- LAYERS : Mango Float dessert can be made with two layers of filling or three depending on the size of your pan or glassware. Arrange the layers according to the glassware size.
- BISCUITS : Traditionally, Mango Float is made with Graham Crackers (Honey) biscuits. But as per availability, any sweet thin biscuits can be used.
- QUANTITY : This can also be made with half quantity ingredients.
- MEASURING TOOLS USED : 240 ml cup, 15 ml tablespoon and 5 ml teaspoon.
Mango Float dessert, the delicious multi-layer summer dessert, is a true delicacy from Philippines. A big hit during gatherings, Christmas and New Year celebrations.